31 March 2015

walk MS: Erie 2015: Jaime's Jewels - National MS Society

walk MS: Erie 2015: Jaime's Jewels - National MS Society

As most of you know, I have MS.  The first year following my diagnosis, I put together a team and we participated in a walk - our team came in first place with the most money raised as well as the most team members.

Then, as with all good things, many of the walks were discontinued.  So, we did not particpate the following year.

This year, our family has decided to get back into it and we're traveling (around 2 hours) to get to a WALK MS event.

If anyone lives in the Erie, PA area and would like to participate, we'd love to have you on our team!

If you cannot participate at the Erie, PA walk, please look for one in your location!  Make your own team.  These are fun and are UNTIMED 5Ks where you WALK!  Right up my alley!

If you cannot participate in one of the Walks, please think about donating!  I would love to be the team with the highest donations again!

To make the deal sweeter --- If my team can raise $3000.00, everyone who donates at least $100 to my team under my name will be entered to win an Orange Dreamsicle Candle as a thank you!  Just remember to comment here after you pop on over to donate in my name!

(This give away is by ME at www.CandlesByJaime.com and NOT by JIC corporate or Walk MS).


No comments:

Post a Comment