04 April 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I was able to make it to the grocery store this weekend!  It was great - especially as (with coupons) we cut our bill $114 (over 63% of the bill)!  YAH!  I am such a nerd that I love watching each coupon bring that total down, especially when that number starts over $100 and ends so much lower.

Now, we have veggies for our sides (okay, so it's mainly corn but hey, the daughter will eat it, so I'm not complaining!), fruits for our desserts, yogurt for our snacks and the ingredients for our meals!

I'm not certain of the order of the meals as I'm on overtime this upcoming month, so I want to squeeze that in this week.  The Husband will be making some of these meals (fingers crossed on that one)!  Side dishes will be the usual - salad and/or steamed veggie(s).  Dessert will be yogurt, unless I get the itch to whip up something yummy . . . I've had my eye on a homemade pudding that just screams my name.  How much longer will I be able to resist temptation???

Monday -  Hubby's Favorite Crepes
Tuesday - Deli Hoagies
Wednesday - Southwest Stromboli
Thursday - Artichoke Lasagna
Friday - Hash Brown Casserole

I've tried to plan my meals so that I will have leftovers to take to work my days in the office this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment